The KPI Institute Instructional Design and Skills Evaluation Specialist 工作職責
Your main responsibilities include:
• Develop assessment, evaluation and certification toolkits (templates to be used both by the internal team in consultancy projects or by the client directly) and guidelines on how to use these templates toolkits;
• Develop content/ specific assessment instruments to evaluate employees’ skills / their competencies level;
• Design, configure and analyse online surveys for skills evaluation;
• Work cross-functionally with the entire team to create specifications for new assessments and enhancements to existing assessment products and services;
• Provide educational perspective to the design team around development of analysis reports presenting the results of assessment activities;
• Participate in advisory projects regarding skills evaluation and educational consulting;
• Support client organizations in developing internal Competency Framework, Competency catalogue and courses catalogues and offer guidance/ coaching and mentoring regarding the correct usage of the templates developed.
We expect you to:
• Hold a university degree in education, train the trainers, educational psychology or related field;
• Have previous experience with skills evaluation, competency frameworks, competency assessment and technology-based curriculum or assessment tools (preferable);
• Possess basic knowledge of assessment theory, strategies, instruments, data collection and analysis methodologies;
• Be able to work independently, but also as part of a team;
• Are energetic, entrepreneurial, hardworking and persistent;
• Have a creative thinking who thrives for continuous challenges and personal growth;
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Added value - Offering more through innovation and value for money
Best know-how - Through the integration of multidisciplinary global expertise
Common sense - Fairness, modesty and friendship
Data and facts - Expertise and opinions based on specific data
Efficiency - Key principle for prioritization and getting things done