Influencer Intern - Coco & Eve
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
We are the fastest growing lifestyle & beauty omni-channel ecommerce company. We build iconic beauty and lifestyle brands for a new generation of women worldwide. Independently owned with a global marketing reach, we connect with over 15 million women on social media every week. Headquartered in Singapore, we currently have offices in Melbourne, London, LA, and New Delhi. Our brands include Sand & Sky and Coco & Eve.
About Supernova’s Internal Engine
Together we create Superstars! Our three company pillars are guided by this motto: Our product and brands are of the highest quality and within the top five in their category; our customers are the focus of our actions and their lives improve with our products; our talent and employees grow and develop within Supernova.
This means that investing in hiring, developing and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Living our core values of #MakeAnImpact, #TalkAboutIt, #SeekNewOpportunities, #DelightAndSurprise and #MoveForwardTogether creates a unique culture across five different time zones and allows us to realise the enormous potential of this exciting industry. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About Supernova’s Internship Programme
At Supernova, we believe in dreaming big and finding the most innovative ways to turn those dreams into reality. We encourage constant ideation (even whacky ones!) of fresh and industry-challenging campaigns to create the next leading products that will shake the world of beauty, wellness and fitness. As part of Supernova’s Internship Programme, you’ll get to work directly with leading creatives to develop and execute exciting projects for award-winning brands that reach over 7 million people across the globe daily. You’d also have the chance to establish and build new relationships and processes to influence a young and revolutionary global company. If you’re an ambitious, smart, adaptable and a natural collaborator who is hungry to learn and likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, then we’d love to have you on board!
*Please note that this internship lasts 6 months, and would require all candidates to commit to the full duration of this period.
All interested candidates should also have the right to work in the countries that they apply for. Additional expenses including visas will not be provided.
About Coco & Eve
Coco & Eve is a fast-growing digital native beauty company. We are young and ambitious, with our eyes focused on becoming the most exciting Beauty brand on social media. In just 24 months we have grown our cult brand into a market leader in over 50 countries around the world. An exciting future lies ahead as we begin to expand our unique product offerings and grow our digital and retail impact.
About The Job
We are looking for an organised and agile intern to manage Coco & Eve’s Influencer Gifting programme
to join our growing team in Singapore. You’ll be on the frontline of our social media strategies, building and maintaining relationships with bloggers and other influencers. You love all things “celebrity” and “social” and know exactly who is currently ‘hot or not’ and who is ‘up and coming’.
This role will report to the Influencer and Partnerships Associate Manager
Scope of Work:
- Managing daily communication with a large number of micro influencers- must have professional communication skills to represent Coco & Eve team.
- Monitoring incoming responses from participants willing to take part in gifting programme (via google form or via Aspire- IQ influencer platform) *pre knowledge of Aspire IQ preferred.
- Pinpointing which influencers are viable to work with based on certain KPI’s.
- Tracking the campaign progress.
- Ensure products are shipped to influencers and making sure content is received on time.
- Tracking content posting and performance metrics.
- Search for new faces and influencers to bring the brand to new audiences.
- 1 internship with relevant work experience is a plus.
- Great people skills.
- Ability to convey ideas in a clear and concise way, both verbally and in writing.
- Positive thinking, cheerful, fun-loving character.
- Organised and proven attention to details.
- A working knowledge of major social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Tik Tok.
- Analytical mind with the ability to monitor, interpret and report campaign results.
- Must commit for 5 days a week, for 6 Months.
In Return You Will Get:
- Flat hierarchy and co-operative international working environment.
- Freedom to execute own ideas.
- Competitive package.
- Located in our Supernova HQ in Singapore. This role provides tremendous opportunity for the right candidate: to capture the energy and rapid pace of a fast growing start up, while being responsible for an important and growing part of our global footprint.
- Opportunity to convert to full-time on completion of successful internship
This position is available immediately. All applications will be treated confidentially.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Supernova is an equal opportunity employer. Our values define the working culture and environment we strive to create – fair, diverse, respectful and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. We promote harmonious working relationships and encourage a learning and development culture. We welcome applications from talented people coming from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
We are a rapidly growing Social E-Commerce company, creating innovative Health, Beauty and Fitness products from the ground up. Here at Supernova, we believe in doing things a little different. We think outside the box, push boundaries and carve out a new way of thinking as well as best practice.
We have created a powerful combination of product development and marketing to create the consumer brands of tomorrow. Our portfolio of Direct To Consumer brands include Sand & Sky, BodyBoss, Coco & Eve and SkinnyMint.
Our team is made up of like-minded entrepreneurial, energetic, fun and passionate people, who know how to work hard but how to play hard too. Headquartered in Singapore, with offices in the UK, Australia, the USA and India, we speak 15 languages and are from 5 different continents. We are just at the beginning of our journey and with 5 new brands in the pipeline, we are looking for new Supernova’s to join us and grow with us.
If this sounds exciting to you, or you’re a flamingo in a flock of pigeons and you can hit the ground running, then we want to hear from you...