Indoor cycling Instructor (Part-time)
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 25 天前
Indoor cycling instructor (part time position in Singapore)
We’re hiring Instructors to be Team Revel Lead!
Looking for individuals who are passionate about fitness and a great interest in teaching indoor cycling classes! High octave classes requires high energy and a great sense of rhythm is a must. With the ability to deliver a complete sensory of music, lights, fun and motivational workout session/experience to the clients.
Revel Cycle is working with a Master Trainer who has a wealth of experience and was graduated from one of the early batches of certified Stages-trained instructor in the US (amongst other certifications). She will be conducting mentorship for successful candidates to deliver the Revel standards/style to the clients. It will also presents a good opportunity for you to work with her and learn from the best.
- plan, organize and teach classes which focus on choreography, music, lights and according to the fitness level of class taught
- Ensuring the safety of the clients during class
- demonstrates proficiency in coordinating music and lighting during the progression of class
- one year group fitness teaching experience OR over one year group fitness attendance with willingness to team teach 10 mentorship classes prior to full employment
- ability to independently design & program classes and music for indoor rhythm cycling classes
- excellent English verbal communication skills and a loud, powerful voice
- CPR & First Aid certification an advantage
- supercharged, upbeat energy and the ability to inspire those around you
- internationally recognised group fitness and/or indoor cycling certification
- background in dance, choreography, and/or competitive cycling will be an advantage
- a willingness to learn and possesses excellent customer service
Class hours spans early morning, afternoon, early evenings, weekends.
Your compensation will be by per session of an instructor-led class.
Studio location is at Zion Road (River Valley).
Please forward your CV and a recent photo to email@example.com