PT TOTALINDO EKA PERSADA Tbk (TOPS) HSE (SAFETY/K3) MANAGER 工作職責
- Lead, coordinate and monitoring implementation all safety program
- Develop safety program/plans and execute them according company safety policies and standards.
- Review and enforce policies that create a safe workplace environment for employees, clients and vendors.
- Evaluate current procedures and policies in addition to workplace facilities to identify risks and adherence to legal requirements.
- Analyze all standard procedures, creating reports based on their safety and areas that need improvement.
- Implement practical and effective methods, both preventative and remedial, of promoting fire safety and safe working practices in the workplace.
- Plan, prepare and conduct trainings for safety training sessions for employees and vendors to prevent accidents and improve workplace productivity.
- Conduct/organize relevant safety training for staff as required, including first aid and fire safe.
- Co-ordinate and manage first aid and fire safety representatives for all company sites.
- Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive measures where indicated and follow up to ensure measure have been implemented.
- Make recommendations to management, executives and individual employees for ways to improve safety and efficiency.
- To recommend & implement control measures and advice on the standard of P.P.E issued to employees.
- To carry out investigations into all accidents and near-miss incidents and to record the findings and evaluate injury case studies based on available facts.
- Review safety reports from other managers, analyzing which changes will be the most beneficial and how improvements can be madePlan and oversee the auditing process
- Maximum age 35 years
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental /Health/Safety) or equivalent
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering – Environmental /Health/Safety or equivalent in Construction Company.
- Have certificate in occupational health and safety (K3 is a must)
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Integrity and reliability.