HR GA Officer
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 13 天前更新 13 天前
- Assisting End to End recruitment process
- Controlling the payroll process
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Maintaining expatriate documentation (visas/kitap/flight) handling and keep it aligned with high compliance principals
- Coordinating of HR process activities to Managing Partner.
Basic Requirements :
- Minimum 25 years old
- English proficiency
- Bachelor degree in any major preferably from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.40
- Preferably from Law or business management major
- Experiences minimum 2 years in HRGA
- Details, oriented, assertive, able to work independently
- Have strong critical thinking, analytical skills, fast learner and responsible
- Proactive team player, but with the ability to work independently in challenging timelines
- Communication skills, negotiation skills, diplomacy.
- Live in JABODETABEK area and can join ASAP
Farida Law Office ( FLO ) was founded by Dr. Ike Farida S.H., LL.M and her partners in 2002 for the purpose of supporting mainly Japanese investors and companies in Indonesia of their business activities from legal aspect. Through our activities of 17 years, FLO has been handling more than 2,000 cases from hundreds of Japanese clients in all over the territory of Indonesia.
FLO can be classified as all ground player due to its integrated operation covering from corporate works such as establishement of legal entity, joint venture agreement, shareholders meeting, investment, acquisition, merger, legal audit, contracts, liquidation of the company,government procedures and others until labor disputes, civil and criminal litigation which covers most legal issues in corporation.