SGD 3,200 - 4,000/month
3 - 5 years of experience
發佈 23 天前更新 22 天前
One of the best parts of traveling is getting to interact with people from different backgrounds. Thanks to the glorious Internet, you can do this from right where you are as our HR Business Partner. You will be the backbone of various groups of individuals stationed in different places, banding together to push our beloved 99 to higher levels. You will be responsible for activating change, shaping and delivering people agenda, and establishing robust procedures in partnership with other members of the People team.
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle, from initial candidate assessment to interview, to offer management for Engineering team.
- Develop recruitment strategies to reach talents and scale our recruiting practice
- Develop workflow/ system and business process improvement solutions that contribute towards People Systems
- Build business cases for people projects and execute initiatives independently
- Create talent management strategies by utilizing creative business solutions to align with and drive the business strategy
- Act as trusted advisor & consultant, you will lead strategic conversations with respective all level leadership, both within and outside the business
- Manage complex projects/programs with multiple teams and act as a Change agent for all things people and culture
- Demonstrate credibility and integrity in all communications to ensure information flows both upward and downward appropriately
- At least 2 years HR Business Partnering or Consulting experience
- Experience in end-to end recruitment life cycle in Engineering/ Tech Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Must be able to work at all levels of the HR “stack” – Strategic, operational, and tactical
- Experience in HR Data Analytics, Organization Design and Talent Management
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrate credibility and integrity in communications with a service-oriented attitude
- Cultural awareness and respect also open towards diversity
- Strong problem-solving skill in ambiguous and uncertain situations
- Analytical thinking and skills, you should be proficient with data and derive meaningful insights
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive personnel information.
- Possess good knowledge of Singapore Labour Laws / Employment Act is an advantage.
- Possess strong stakeholder management skills and interpersonal skills
About the awesome company you are about to apply to, 99.co
99.co is the fastest growing property portal in Singapore. Our obsession is to make the property market in Singapore and Asia more transparent, honest and reliable.
We are a diverse organisation of people who are passionate about constantly improving our product by way of innovation through technology. We are also powered by a deep-seated desire to be better than we were yesterday, both professionally and personally.
We dream deep. We believe in taking the red pill and working on things that have a sustainable and deep impact. We work to change real world industries rather than sit in ivory towers of software.
We work hard as a team — in the end, that's the best part of the journey. Being part of something bigger than yourself, learning about yourself and learning how to trust someone else completely.
Read about our culture here before you apply! :)