We are looking for HR Communications & Employer Branding Specialist to engage our stakeholders and make an impact in building our brand locally. Reporting to the Director of People, Performance & Staffing, you will play a pivotal role in overall communications strategy and branding efforts of our organization.
- Assessing SearchAsia’s employer branding in the market and develop and spearhead branding projects
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute employer branding initiatives
- Responsible for managing SearchAsia’s social media channels to build and align our brand identity and drive powerful and consistent brand and storytelling across all channels
- Evaluate media opportunities across relevant communications channels to maximise brand exposure
- Creating contents and visuals (EDMs/ videos/ infrographics) to be used for internal and external HR communications
- Degree in Communications/PR/Marketing/HR or related discipline
- Experience in employer branding or PR is preferred
- Experience in managing social media channels for employer branding
- Good initiative and self-motivated
- Enjoys taking ownership and driving projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A fun, energetic and charismatic personality who is passionate in creating content and storytelling
- Experience in social media tools (Instagram/LinkedIn/Facebook etc) and content and visual creation (Photoshop/Canva etc)
At SearchAsia, we strongly believe in fair employment practices and hiring based on merit and company fit. We provide an equal opportunity to all regardless of race, language or religion. This has won us the accolade of the Human Capital Partner for Employment Agencies (HCP(EA)), awarded by TAFEP and Ministry of Manpower.
A TRADITION OF EXCELLENCE WITH A VISION OF TOMORROW
At SearchAsia, people are our business. Since 2006, we have emerged as a leading executive search consultancy because we remain focused on our mission to facilitate the success of our clients in business by matching the right people within the shortest time.
With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we create an ideal platform for employers and job seekers to meet, facilitating the hiring success of our clients, while opening doors for quality and talented people to further enhance their career opportunities.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 17 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China, as well as affiliates in Korea, Tokyo, Indonesia and Bangkok through our Specialist Brands - Recruit Express, SearchAsia and Recruit Legal.
With over 300 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines in the Asia Pacific region, we make a difference by delivering the best services to our clients and candidates alike.
SearchAsia Consulting is proud to be a Human Capital Programme (Employment Agencies) Partner.