Youtap Indonesia Head of Strategic Partnership 工作職責
- Responsible for the entire sales & partnership of the department.
- Developing and implementing objectives, strategies, and efficient sales forecasting systems.
- Introducing the clients technology and solution to various partners (UMKM / principles and brands).
- Formulating targets and incentive plans for both the sales and operational teams.
- Managing and building client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing / invoicing, payment collection and troubleshooting.
- Educating and establishing partnerships to grow revenue and footprints in Indonesia.
- Ability to understand the various of the product and increase revenue opportunity by offering innovative products
- Growing the operations by identifying new business and generating new opportunities.
- Establishing systems and procedures for controls and evaluation of the teams performances accordingly to their targets.
- At least 5 years of working experience with strong focus on partnership.
- Industry background required: exposure in international FMCG brand, and/or tech-based company.
- Experience in staying in one company for more than 3 years.
- Can-do attitude to work in a lean team with minimal supervision.
- Excellent relationship buildinng skill.
- Strong ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
- Independent, self-starter and initiative: an entrepreneurial mindset with a great personality and start-up experience will be a plus.
- Excellent business acumen and willingness to be hands-on, data driven and able to work within tight deadlines.
- Proven sales and technical track record.
- Strong analytics and project management.
- Drive and hunger to achieve results
- Personal development benefits