1. Managing the design team as required and helping develop team
2. Influencing design-led thinking across the business
3. Lead concept development in relation to design and creative outputs
4. Take a lead role in managing the design and creative elements of projects and be point of contact for brand partnerships and creative projects
5. Develop creative programs and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand and proposition strategy
6. Develop and manage productivity and to continuously improve the design team’s production capabilities
7. Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time
8. Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
9. Provide quality control over design outputs and production
10. Establishing and developing best practice with the design and creative team
11. Working with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
12. Build out and maintain design system & brand
13. Working on assets required for Product and Marketing teams
1. A bachelor's or associate's degree in graphic design, fine arts, advertising, or a related field.
2. A minimum of 5 proven experience in design application or UI/UX area.
3. A minimum 3 years proven experience in Lead/Manager role.
4. at least 3 years experience in startup product design process
5. Strong creativity skills and the vision to turn briefs into creative projects.
6. In-depth knowledge of graphic design and CAD tools.
7. Excellent leadership, organization, and analytical skills.
8. Good collaboration and communication skills.
9. Great time management and multi-tasking skills.
10. Ability to resolve complex design and communication issues.
11. Having portofolio of design is a must.
What we could give you in return
1. Competitive salary
2. Responsibility Allowances
3. Internet Allowances
4. Device ownership program or bring your own device
5. Health insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
6. Employment insurance (BPJS Ketenagakerjaan - Pension and retirement benefit)
7. Career development and self-development program
8. Holiday allowance (THR)
9. Annual Leaves
We create a digital product from end to end. We build a digital product from user research, analysis scratches such as planning and designing UI and UX, usability testing, developing front and back-end, as well as deploying test and then maintaining the end-product.