At Good Food, marketing is about understanding people — and building awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while managing and inspiring a team. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
· Objectives of this Role
- Managing all marketing activities for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
· Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public-facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget. Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
· Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Highly motivated, dynamic, enthusiastic and team oriented
Với 100% vốn đầu tư từ Úc, GoodFood tự hào am hiểu thị trường về lĩnh vực thực phẩm. "WE BRING YOU GOODFOOD FROM AROUND THE WORLD"
Là một trong những công ty phân phối thực phẩm hàng đầu tại Việt Nam, đại diện cho một số công ty thực phẩm lớn nhất thế giới và các thương hiệu nổi tiếng nhất, với mạng lưới phân phối phát triển nhanh khắp Việt Nam, bao gồm tất cả các phân khúc dịch vụ thực phẩm và bán lẻ. Thành công của chúng tôi phụ thuộc vào sự thành công của khách hàng. Niềm tin này khuyến khích chúng tôi làm việc chăm chỉ để nuôi dưỡng các mối quan hệ khách hàng tốt nhất để đạt được mục tiêu trở thành người dẫn đầu ngành.