Head of Digital Marketing
SGD 6,000 - 10,000/month
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
PolicyPal is an insurtech company that empowers consumers to start their financial journey through gamified reward-based learning. With over 100,000 users, PolicyPal is building on technology to transform protection and financial services for consumers, financial advisers and insurers across the entire insurance industry. With PolicyPal, your all-in-one insurance platform, embark on the life-long journey to Learn, Plan, Protect and Grow your financial portfolio.
- Manage go-to-market for new features and products. This includes product launch in partnership with various cross-functional teams and driving product adoption among customers
- Translate our marketing strategy into a digital marketing roadmap, which you will own
- Lead and optimize our CRM initiatives
- Hands-on campaigns by managing large budgets on Google, Facebook, YouTube
- Identify new audience segments within our existing user base to target as well as focusing on emerging market trends and opportunity sizing
- Work on offsite marketing channels like SEO, SEM, and email with product teams to grow acquisition and improve retention
- Market research and data analysis to drive strategic decision making to develop deep customer and market insights to define and drive experiments that optimize resources to achieve the highest impact
- Enhance awareness in the market and effectively delivering on the marketing and business KPIs
- Keep up with trends, lead performance marketing and social media team to execute on online and offline marketing campaigns, including social media campaigns, content marketing, paid ads, and use metrics-driven measurements to deliver the best outcome, optimize for ROI and budget in each marketing channel
- Generating positive ROI from short and long term data-driven strategic initiatives
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of PolicyPal’s business.
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and being able to create viral growth.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on paid marketing ROI
- At least 6 years of marketing experience using broad marketing mix, management consulting experience or customer/financial focused product experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, goal and performance-driven
- Has driven consumer growth and engagement in large consumer internet companies in a product or marketing function.
- Has a strong x-functional leadership track record
- Process-oriented thinking with strong problem-solving skills and a creative mind that loves to solve challenges
- Self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines
- Technical skills in Product Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Product Strategy, Customer Lifecycle marketing, Research, Customer Insights, Analytics
Founded in 2016, PolicyPal is a financial planning platform that helps people make the right choice for their financial needs, and provides affordable financial products through the use of predictive analytics. PolicyPal also connects financial advisors with different insurers and empowers them with everything they need to provide expert financial advice to consumers, from quotations to marketing, customer service and data analytics. With over 50,000 consumers on the platform, PolicyPal develops technology to transform protection and financial services for consumers, advisors and insurers across the entire insurance industry. PolicyPal is a digital direct insurance broker that serves over 50,000 individuals to buy, manage and optimise their insurance policies. We are also Singapore's first graduate from the Monetary of Singapore's (MAS) fintech regulatory sandbox.