- Minimum 3rd year student, must be enrolled in an accredited university working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business (e.g. Marketing, Management, Economic, Business Administration, Sales, International Business, or related degree).
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Digital and social media savvy.
- Good English and Indonesian language proficiency, written and verbally.
- Actively looking for talent (freelancer translator), identifying, acquiring, assessing, and hiring freelancer translator.
- Collaborate, partnering and maintaining network with the community or partner.
- Regularly update talent database.
- Identifying and qualifying direct business leads, approaching them, emailing, and all sorts of formal business communication.
- Inventing new channels that aid in acquiring clients.
- Building relationship with clients to understand their needs efficiently and effectively.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about client behaviour.
- Conducting a market research and identifying industry trends.