Growth Marketing Internship (6 months)
SGD 400 - 600/month
發佈 2 個月前更新 2 個月前
If you are passionate about content marketing through emails, social media, podcasts, blogs, and Telegram. this position is perfect for you. You have the chance to be one of our first team-members, working together closely with our founder and experience hands-on how to scale a successful start-up.
Sekoni Original is a watch start-up based in Singapore dedicated to making quality and beautiful timepieces. Our mission is to see a world where your character can be accurately represented through the things you wear. In 2021, we will be releasing 3 new design series and are actively expanding our team to meet our growing brand audience.
What you can expect to work on:
Get exposure to work with the team on a range of content marketing channels to drive awareness, acquisition, retention, and referral:
- Manage and implement email marketing campaigns- Manage email newsletters for new subscribers and existing audience to drive acquisition and retention.
- Developing content for our watch blog- Understand SEO best practices, trending topics, and how to write content that will rank well on Google pages. Content on our watch blog serves as awareness drivers for new users and retention for our existing brand followers.
- Manage and optimise website content- Understand how users interact with our website through website analytics and improve customer experience through content marketing.
- Grow Telegram channel following- Create and test effective acquisition strategies to grow Telegram channel followers. Leverage on online and offline channels to attract fashion and watch lovers to our Telegram channel.
- Develop content for Telegram channel- Develop content that resonate with our brand community. Refine and improve the overall content strategy for the Telegram channels from the type of content to the frequency of posts based on real time feedback from our community.
- Manage podcast- Ideate on topics and invite guests for our interview-style podcast. Develop synergies between our Telegram channel, blog, and podcast for our brand audience to fully experience our brand in different mediums.
- Influencer marketing- Source for and collaborate with a set number of lifestyle/watch influencers.
- Analyse data and success metrics- Analyse data and track success metrics. Based on your analysis, develop strategies that will drive customer acquisition, improve success metrics, and better the brand experience.
Key skills you'll pick up:
- Email marketing, copywriting, and platform growth campaigns
- Content marketing
- A/B testing
- Social media marketing
- Website management
- Social messaging analytics
- Marketing analytics
- Build-measure-learn loop
- Objective Key Result methodology
What we're looking for:
- Strong copywriting skills- You can sell ice to Eskimos with your words.
- Strong design skills- Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator. You are able to create visually-appealing designs that capture the audience's attention.
- Attention to detail- You know when a full-stop is missing, or if a font size is off by 2. Also, you include the word "Detail" in your email title for your application.
- Eagerness to learn- It's okay if you don't know everything- no one does. You proactively ask question, seek opportunities to further develop your skills, and put in the extra work to get until you get things right.
- Ability to pick things up fast- You just need to be briefed once and you're set. If you meet a roadblock, you're usually able to find a solution quickly, or you can pick it up after some quick explanations.
- Goal oriented- You thrive in an environment where you take ownership of a goal, and will do what it takes to achieve the goal.
- Ability to commit at least 6 months.
Interested in joining the Sekoni team?
Send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your resume
- Portfolio of any school project/ work you've done that you're proud of
- Answer these 3 questions:
- What excites you most about this internship?
- How many months will you be able to commit?
- When are you able to start the internship?
Do note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This is a full-time internship position. If you looking for part-time/full-time positions, drop us an email and we'll be happy to explore.
Seköni Original was born from an identified gap in the watch industry - the lack of a product that sat perfectly in the overlap between design, quality and price. Whilst existing watches possessed at least one or more of those three key qualities, it is evident that the rest of the qualities would pale in comparison. We knew in starting Seköni Original that we would not settle until achieving that very overlap.
Watches. The trusty companion that helps us tell time and elevate our outfits. More vitally, we would argue that a watch serves a third role - forming an emotional connection with each individual, inspiring us to take action and make the most of this finite countdown we call life.
Seköni Original’s first design, named “Tidal Moonphase” was inspired by Horology - the art of timekeeping. One of the key elements include the Moonphase, which acts as a visual representation of the passage of time. It is easy to get lost in the daily routine of our fast-paced lives, as days slip by and we look back in hindsight - pondering over the lost time.
With Seköni Original, we’re here to inspire. To inspire people to invest their time, and not mindlessly waste it. To inspire the conscious act of making the most out of every tick. And, to inspire the renewed appreciation of time - that every new day is a chance to reinvent.