Come join a creative team dedicated to developing new business segments in the FinTech industry. We are looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to support our business units on our growth marketing initiatives.
You'll be given the opportunity to have a large impact on the business, work with cross-functional teams in Singapore. The right candidate will feel comfortable working in a lean, performance-driven environment while maintaining a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
- Conceptualise, plan, execute and optimise, creative media, including a budget allocation to maximise results
- Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Coordinate launch plans, from timing to delivery with internal and external stakeholders
- Establish workflows for managing new business processes, ensure timely deployment, budget delivery and performance
- Monitor and consistently improve performance key metrics and ROI to ensure campaign performance
- Ensure that all key stakeholders are abreast of new business units performance, metrics and next steps
- Plan, build and execute a cohesive strategy that drives signups
- Collaborate across teams to provide strategy and inputs to drive business performance
- At least 1-3 years of relevant B2C marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Agility to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment, goal and performance-driven and comfortable to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Process-oriented thinking with strong problem-solving skills and a creative mind that loves to solve challenges
- Demonstrates ability to be resourceful in the face of obstacles through proactive problem-solving
PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. is one of the leading InsurTech companies in Singapore that believes in bringing tech and insurance together for families and communities to enhance their insurance experience. We also believe in helping the community attain relevant knowledge on financial planning through gamification, and offering in-app credits incentives that can be used to help them get covered. PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. has also built a policy management platform that helps users easily keep track of all their insurance policies on a single app. Since 2016, it has helped over 100,000 users manage their policies.