The KPI Institute is a research institute specialised in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance, and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services, and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered through training and advisory services.
Your main responsibilities include:
• Design advertisements and advertising materials respecting the corporate design guidelines (templates, ads, images, site icons, document covers etc.);
• Design marketing communication materials for social media, website, printing materials, and PowerPoint presentations;
• Contribute to the PPC & Email marketing campaigns through creation of Google AdWords & Facebook banners and email templates and newsletters;
• Conceptualize and produce websites’ creative content (photos, brochures, banners, etc.);
• Visually optimize content on web site landing pages (web design layout);
• Maintain ads, banners and email campaigns updated in accordance to the new offers;
• Support sales and internal departments concerning graphic and design projects;
• Develop graphic animations and edit digital videos using different software;
We expect you to:
• Have experience in the field, demonstrated through portfolio;
• Have good command of software design and graphics, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver
• Have experience in development of graphic layouts, designing websites and UX;
• Be creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines;
• Have the ability to understand the market and company needs;
• Have organizational skills to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
• Have the ability to understand the guidelines of a project and translate them into concrete solutions;
• Be initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Have experience with HTML & CSS preferred;
• Excellent English skills;
• Have attention to detail in ensuring everything is cross-checked and accurate;
• Have strong project management skills, being able to take ownership and responsibility for tasks to ensure they are completed to a high standard and on time.
Some business facts about The KPI Institute:
• 15+ years spent on researching KPI best practice;
• 220+ research reports published to date;
• 5 continents on which we deliver trainings;
• 35 global partner organizations;
• 54 countries where we delivered educational programs.
· 42 global partner organizations;
· 78 countries where we delivered educational programs.
Some friendly facts about The KPI Institute:
· Flexible working hours;
· Young and enthusiastic working environment;
· A work environment that rewards innovative ideas;
· Fixed monthly rate
Application info required:
· Cover letter.
Employment type: Full time work
Starting date:To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Undetermined period, with 3 months’ probation period
No. of hours: Up to 40h/week
Working schedule:During office hours: 08:00 – 16:30 or 09:00 – 17:30
The KPI Institute is a leading global research institute specialized in business performance. It operates research programs in 12 practice domains, ranging from strategy and KPIs to employee performance and from customer service to innovation performance. Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members. Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates www.smartKPIs.com, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Added value - Offering more through innovation and value for money
Best know-how - Through the integration of multidisciplinary global expertise
Common sense - Fairness, modesty and friendship
Data and facts - Expertise and opinions based on specific data
Efficiency - Key principle for prioritization and getting things done