Tangerang, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
IDR 5,500,000 - 6,500,000/month
1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 1 個月前更新 14 小時前
- Minimum education S1 DKV (Visual Communication Design)
- Be able to translate creative briefs into design concepts in accordance with client/business objectives.
- Understand the basic principles of graphic design.
- Design & Make Design / Layout printing (Poster, Flyer, Tent card, Banner) and digital (EDM, GIF, GDN / WEB Banner) very nicely
- Having illustration skills is a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop software, Illustrator.
- Being able to use Figma is a plus.
- Creative, able to work in teams and individually, also good at communication
- Work fast with predetermined deadlines (attention to detail) Ready to work in a remote environment (Internet & capable device, fast response)
- Have a growth mindset.
- Personal development benefits
We visualise a creative company that solves people's problems around the world. Doesn't matter where we are, because we believe that creativity is limitless and borderless. We value small but impactful solutions to daily activities, especially in the business world. No work is too small and no big task is too challenging for us.
We believe that a balanced and productive life can happen at the same time. Not sacrificing one another. There is no work-life balance. We believe in work and life.
Good work will make your life more meaningful. A good life will make your work more impactful.
We started this business by solving business daily needs with graphic design while working with various remote teams. The main keyword is "solving". That way we can make a real value. And I believe we can make a bigger impact in the future using what we have learned so far. Until then, keep working, keep learning, keep sharing.