Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Ever feel stuck with your career? We don't hire you simply because we needed to fill an empty slot. Together, we will help you shape and grow your career so you can progress further and rediscover your true sense of purpose at work.
Vacation & Leaves
Feel a need for a short break from work? our company is quite flexible when it comes to leaves; be it for vacation, sick, personal, or mental health days. Simply discuss what you need and we will try to cater to those.
Trident Digital Graphic Designer (Remote Work) 工作職責
- Work with our creative teammates
- Follow the company’s branding guidelines
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with the marketing and designs team
- Establish a clear understanding of the outcome and purpose for each output production
- Secure that all projects, templates, and raw/ finalized media files are properly transferred, organized, documented and uploaded in our online library
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Create templates for different types of graphics to be edited
- Edit social media graphics, posters, workbooks, logos, and other publication and marketing materials
- Present all designs/ outputs to the team for evaluation
- Test graphics across various media
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Initiate to explore and propose strategies on how to further make our graphics more engaging and attractive to our target market
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency
- Strong command of English
- Has a background experience in designing
- Is very knowledgeable on using Adobe Apps and other digital designing tools
- Knowledgeable on creating digital arts (digital drawings, doodles etc.)
- Can design for both digital and print materials
- Has a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Is familiar with the trends and best practices of designers for producing attractive and engaging materials
- Has a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Has the ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Has the ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Possesses excellent communication skills
- And lastly, has a strong desire to improve and grow with the team!
- Trident Digital is rebranding
- Are you ready to set some new year resolutions?
- What’s on your mind?