Graphic Design Internship
發佈 3 個月前更新 9 天前
Vooya, a passion-based company, aims to inspire and help people (especially young generation) to find their their true passion and authentic voice for a purposeful life. Our company believes that good storytelling through design is an important factor that can help spread our cause and services to more customers. We are looking for Creative Visual interns to assist our creative team.
- Creating monthly editorial plan for the company's social media
- Creating company's printed (brochure, booth banner) and online (email blast, website banner) marketing / promotion material
- Creating other marketing / promotion material like: booth ambiance during events, participants starter kit
- Available for full-time internship with min. 3 months internship period
- Passionate about education and traveling
- Creative, willingness to take initiatives and fast learner
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Please attached your CV+Portfolio in one compact file when applying
Check out our previous interns: Summer Internship
Vooya - Passion without Borders aims to assist curious minds to find their true passion and authentic voice to strive for a purposeful life. Vooya believes that passion is the key of living; It is the driving force behind success and happiness that allows us all to live a better life. It is Vooya's primary objective to facilitate learning by filling in the missing gaps of a person's development of knowledge.
We provide an end-to-end journey of self-discovery.With our three main services – Vooya Lab, Vooya Journey, and Vooya Coach, we will help our participants to understand themselves by uncovering their genuine potentials, to discover what they really love doing through a voyage of passion exploration, and to finally set the goals of their lifetime.
Learn more about our working environment here: