Dark Dog Energy is newly launched in Singapore with its variety of uniquely flavored organic energy drinks made in France. We are building the pioneer team to energize Singapore with our beverages aimed at active living!
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and being part of a fun, energetic team that is running at full speed to design campaigns and introduce to the local market what will become Asia's most loved energy drink.
If this opportunity perks you up, come and join us! Talented Graphic Designers, be part of the pioneering team!
[What You'll Be Doing]
- Visual storytelling
- Creative thinking to produce new ideas and concepts for brand communications
- Collaborate with the team to design and create different forms of marketing collaterals such as EDMs, posters, social media graphics, etc.
- Generate and contribute new and creative ideas in brainstorming sessions
- Create illustrations and graphics that contribute to the art direction and visual design for projects
- Assist and collaborate with the team to design and create different forms of marketing collaterals
- Maintain consistency across all creative elements
- Ability to create graphics based on a brief
- Understand a project brief and carry it from conceptualisation to execution
- Strong visual design skills
- Must be an enthusiastic and dedicated graphic designer, with a desire to exceed expectations.
- 3-6 months duration with confirmation before/after 6 months depending on performance.
[Who We Are Looking For]
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign; ideal if you have your own equipment and tools
- Able to create both digital and print collaterals
- Able to work both independently with minimum guidance and effectively as part of a team
- Motivated, meticulous and results-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to stick to tight deadlines