Are you someone interested in great stories, creative and have an artistic flair for cute characters?
MelonCrates is on a mission to revolutionize learning for kids, by making effective math learning fun for kids. We do this through great character designs, compelling stories, and hands-on activities in Math delivered online.
We hope to inspire in all kids a love and deep appreciation for Math, and to instill in them life values like perseverance and grit.
If you are highly motivated, creative, and ambitious individual, and interested to embark on an adventure with a vibrant startup, we welcome you aboard.
What you can expect to work on
- Character designs on main character
- Unleash your creativity to work on new character designs
- Story illustrations
- Graphic designs for blog posts, social media, website
- Design stickers for chats (Telegram, Facebook etc.)
- Collect and receive feedback to ensure artwork is well-received
- Liaise with external printers on prints, banners, collaterals
- Ad-hoc duties from time to time
- Work closely with founder, and curriculum writers to develop fun ways
of teaching math through design
- Using Adobe Illustrator and Canva to design things
- Fast-paced, exciting experience of working in start-up
- Bring characters to life
- Hands-on experience in character design process
- Working with curriculum and marketing
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
What we are looking for
- Dynamic and creative individual
- Attention to visual details, and strong aesthetic skills
- Portfolio showing a high degree of creative ability
- Being transparent (being direct and honest about any thoughts is
- Hands-on experience and proficiency with image editing software (Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Interest in education or kids is a plus!
If you feel you would make a great fit, we invite you on a meaningful journey to change the way Math is learnt.
Send the following to email@example.com:
1. Your updated resume
2. Portfolio of any school projects / past internship work you’ve done and are proud of
3. Include your answers to these two questions:
a. How many months of internship are you looking for? (If you are open to any duration, feel free to let us know as well)
b. When are you able to start the internship?
Kindly note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
This is a full-time internship position. If you are looking at part-time / full-time positions, reach us at agnes@meloncrates and we’re happy to explore further.