Congratulations on completing your education! Consider joining us to experience a fulfilling career in retail.
Our Graduate Associate Programme will nurture you to prepare for upcoming work challenges. We will provide you with a platform to try out different functions and identify your area of interest before you decide on which career path to take.
As a new member of our family, you will embark on a holistic programme filled with prospects for personal growth and development, with a comprehensive learning roadmap. You will have plenty of opportunities to interact with COURTS’ senior management team and amplify your strengths.
Our 24-month learning programme on retail management comprises of store training and job rotations. You can choose to explore different corporate functions based on your interests or continue on the retail track.
We are looking for:
• NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma / Degree in any discipline
• Energetic, dynamic personalities who thrive in a fast-paced working environment with an interest in the electronics & furniture retail industry
• Inspiring individuals who are entrepreneurial, game for constant improvement, like generating new ideas and able to work under pressure
• Team players who like working in a highly collaborative environment with high levels of initiative and integrity
• Go-getters with leadership qualities who are passionate about the business and motivate others with a service-oriented mind-set & positive attitude