Global Product Manager
5 - 10 years of experience
發佈 19 天前更新 7 天前
Global Product Manager
Global Product Manager with responsibilities that include defining the new product requirements and collaborating closely with cross-functional team to develop and launch new products in the Industrial Automation space (for all PLC controllers range of products), and also managing the product life-cycle. Identify the product and channel gap associated with the particular market space and launch global initiatives to close the gap which subsequently drive higher growth and take market share including product strategy definition, requirements analysis, and pricing.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies and plans to acquire new business for assigned solutions and services to meet or exceed annual sales goals and grow market share.
- This also includes establishing and maintaining relationships at assigned accounts and engaging with distributors to ensure effective and efficient utilization of resources.
- Responsible for collaboration with sales and distributors to implement sales strategies and plans for assigned products and services to meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Provide domain expertise for industries, applications, and technologies related to the Integrated Architecture family of products (controllers, distributed I/O, visualization, networks, motion control, information software, and services) as well as providing ongoing support to sales and engineers in closing orders.
- Manage the complete chain of product lifecycle from development to end-of-life.
- Develop plans with internal sales offices worldwide to enhance product awareness through sales training, marketing activities and web-based application sharing sessions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Multiple locations for product research and development, as well as, liaising with external suppliers for project requirements.
- Frequent interactions with customers/end-users to understand needs and gaps.
- Manages the product portfolios and Develop product road map and technical specifications in alignment with market needs.
- Managing the product line including product margins, revenue, and executing/planning.
- Determine product pricing and recommend pricing policies based on established gross margin objectives and preparation of plans for margin improvement where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technical field.
- Typically requires 8 years working experience in related roles with people management.
- Strong customer relationship management skills and ability to collaborate effectively with various functional groups and peer business units.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills and influencing capabilities, efficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team to achieve position objectives.
- Previous product marketing management responsibility and demonstrated leadership capabilities preferred.
- Proven experience in growing revenue and market share globally.
- Automation industry knowledge with control system background desired
Interested candidates can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you for a preliminary discussion