General Manager - Stealth HealthTech Venture
發佈 2 個月前更新 10 天前
About the role
BCG Digital Ventures in partnership with one of the largest businesses in Indonesia, building Indonesia's next "Super App" in the HealthTech sector.
About BCG Digital Ventures:
BCG Digital Ventures’ mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses in partnership with the world’s most influential corporations. We bring together the speed, culture and approach of a multidisciplinary team of startup operators (including designers, engineers, product mangers and business strategists), with the resources and industry position of our corporate partners, to launch ventures with an “unfair advantage.
This venture is backed by one of the largest businesses in Indonesia, with a large customer base to get us to scale quickly. This venture is well positioned to help Indonesians lead healthier, happier lives, through building good habits.
The venture is currently in stealth mode as we get ready to launch in the market later this year. As we continue to grow, we are seeking an exceptional GM/Founder who will lead the direction of the venture and take this highly advantaged early-stage business through its first phase of growth and beyond.
What we are expecting from the role...
Grow & scale user base
- Shape strategy to drive continuous user growth & engagement
- Develop clear path towards monetization & scale
- Define vision & strategy from launch to scale
Build great talent & teams
- Grow team from scratch, including recruitment of key leadership positions
- Retain & develop top talent
- Build strong team culture
Build strategic partnerships
- Lead & negotiate complex commercial deals
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to drive strategic agenda
- Leverage corporate partner’s assets
Execute with excellence
- Drive day to day operations
- Own P&L with >USD 10M cash burn every year
- Report, align and collaborate with Board of Directors
- 10+ years experience leading, building and scaling high growth companies
- P&L responsibility at CEO level with proven experience managing budget >USD 10M
- Experience building teams of 50+ employees from ground up
- Experience building & scaling products into fast growing businesses
- Track record of structuring & negotiating commercial deals
- Extensive knowledge of local market with depth of understanding
- Board and C-Suite engagement
- You are resilient and have experience navigating complex stakeholders, e.g. investors, board, commercial partners.
- High levels of compliance and business ethics
Bonus Points if...
- Experience working with complex organizations, particularly within Telco space
- Experience working with regulators/ governmental bodies
- Experience fundraising or leading investment round
BCG Digital Ventures is the corporate innovation and digital business-building arm of Boston Consulting Group.
Our mission is to invent, build, and scale industry-disrupting businesses with the world’s most influential companies. Going beyond the scope of traditional consulting, we operate on the shoreline between pioneering and visionary tech, which allows us to capitalize on transformative opportunities and help clients disrupt the market and themselves. We work closely with clients, employing a proven process of rapid iteration that gets us from idea to impact in less than 12 months by leveraging their untapped strategic assets to create new revenue streams and sources of competitive advantage.
Founded in 2014, our diverse team of more than 1,000 multidisciplinary business builders includes seasoned entrepreneurs, designers, product specialists, engineers, data scientists, operators, and growth architects. These teams operate from our 11 centers and labs around the world that are purpose-built for innovation, with locations in Berlin, London, Los Angeles, New York, Nordics, Paris, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo. To discover more, visit us at www.bcgdv.com.