General Director (FMCG - Snack and Beverage)
發佈 1 個月前更新 1 個月前
LEAD an FMCG Company.
- You are 7+ years of experience working at the managerial level of an FMCG Company, especially in snack and beverage products.
- You have great exposure to manufacturing the products.
- You have great experience in branding your product.
- You are ready to do a work in a lifetime to build an FMCG Company from scratch with full support from the Company Group in funding and development.
- You are younger than 45 Years Old.
This is some of your tangible responsibility
You are responsible for all aspects of the company’s success. Managing Directors work to administer organizational activities, set business strategies, delegate tasks, and recruiting new managerial employees.
As the leader of a company, directors sometimes report to board members or company stakeholders. They strive to maintain professional and corporate customs, enforce ethical practices, meet fiscal targets and manage company budgets.
Managing Directors perform the following functions:
- Delegate job assignments
- Analyze, review, and develop business strategies
- Hire proficient managers
- Protect the organization’s repute and principles
- Strategically grow the business
- Parental/family leave
- Paid unlimited leave
- Personal development benefits
INKATAMA GROUP IS THE LEADING HOLDING COMPANY THAT OPERATES IN THE FIELD OF NATURAL RESOURCES, PROPERTY AND FOOD INDUSTRY IN INDONESIA
To be the leading nation-wide company in the field of natural resources management, property and food industry.
To develop and run the operations of natural resources, properties, and food industries management in economic and responsible ways so as to increase the values of all the shareholders through building and investing in the nation's potentials in a smart and ethical manner.