Công Ty Tnhh Puzzle Studio Game Artist 工作職責
- Design high quality 2D/3D game assets: logo, backgrounds, characters, buttons, textures, text, UX/UI layout,…
- Support design for advertising animation/motion graphics video clip.
- Ensure the required quality of the products.
- Highly responsibility, respect the deadline.
- Contribute to the development of company’s culture and working environment.
- Design marketing materials: banner advertising, leaflets, brochure, social network materials and corporate identity, etc...
- Other tasks related to major job.
- Possess good understanding of design standard and visual hierarchy such as in composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective,…
- Possess good understanding in style guideline, design process and creative workflow of mobile game design
- Good level in 2D art: hand-drawing, digital painting and illustration
- Good understanding in human anatomy, proportion and perspective.
- Show motivation and passion in art/graphic
- Innovate the current products to be better products
- Good teamworking, ensure quality meets expectation and direction from Art Leader/Game Design team.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Game Development as an Artist.
- Professional level in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesigz
- Using in advanced the softwares: 3D Modeling, 3D Max, After Effect or equivalent programs as your advantage.
- Understanding the UX/UI in design.
- Basic level in English communication: listening, speaking. Intermediate or advanced level in reading.
- Academic background in Art/Design or equivalent programs.
- Possess the spirit of pioneer, creative and unique thinking.
- Good artistic eyes and pay attention to detail.
- Can-do attitude, willing to learn new things.
- Good communication skill and getting alongs with others. Maintain a good relationship with colleagues
- Working time: from Monday to Friday
- Health care insurance and social insurance.
- Performance based bonus
- Training courses (but at the Company’s sole discretion).
- Strong learning environment.
- Free snacks – Team activities.
- Working equipment to be provided.