Kinexcs FullStack Developer Intern 工作職責
- Proactively be a part of a cross-functional agile team to develop high-performing, robust web/mobile and desktop applications.
- Manage the underlying infrastructure and technical architecture for all product lines, maintaining scalable, fault-tolerant systems and APIs that hose our core business logic
- You will assist in developing CI/CD and testing techniques to enable smooth delivery of software products to customers
- You will design and maintain databases and work on mission-critical systems that deal with the designing and development of a system that can serve thousands of users daily.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering relevant field
- Good knowledge of Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Functional Programming Principles, and Design patterns (MVC, MVVM, etc).
- Strong understanding of data structures, PostgreSQL and REST APIs.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Exuding strong leadership with strong interpersonal communication skills are greatly preferable
- Ambitious, bold, and confident. Able to work in a challenging start-up environment.