PT BIOGENOMIK ARTIFISIAL INTELIGEN Full Stack Developer 工作職責
You love building robust software WEBSITE AND APPS on the back-end and front-end!
We’re looking for a Full-Stack Developer to build new features, TO LEAVE LEGACY AND HISTORY IN THE MOBILE APPS, WEBSITE AND TECHNOLOGY, and implement UX/UI design! If you’re keen to LEVEL UP your full-stack skills, and work closely with our awesome team, JOIN US!
BE PART OF OUR solving problems and implementing solutions if this fascinate you! On top of that, you’re driven, analytical and a team player, a key role in a fast growing company, that may take you up
We are looking for our next Full-Stack Developer to build apps, website and platform. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, and are passionate to change the world, agile and desirous to grow and lead, read on as this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
Your main tasks involve to focus on website and apps development in artificial inteligence. You’ll also work closely with other developers, designers and product managers to create a strong user experience.
What You'll EARN
FUN TEAM, LEVEL UP YOUR TRAITS AND KNOWLEDGE ALONG WITH SKILLS!
- Improve on linking server-side logic with a better end-user experience
- Build a user-friendly interface
- Hone your skills in front-end and back-end programming languages
Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with the other developers in the team
- As you’ll be collaborating closely with designers, front-end developers and project managers to improve the user experience, you’d learn to be a better team player.
Learn the latest industry trends and technologies
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Participate in entire WEBSITE AND APPS lifestyle AND ITS GAMIFICATION
- Build robust and scalable software by building new features, debugging and optimizing the application
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications on mobile and desktop
- Review and implement UX/UI designs
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Support internal improvements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve your programming skills
- Develop and propose new products or features by monitoring the industry
Collaborate closely with internal teams
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to build user-friendly interfaces, and integrate it with server-side logic
- Work closely with the designers, product managers, and system administrators to identify and build new features
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Fundamental understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Strong knowledge and experience in back-end programming language (depends on what your company is hiring for eg. Ruby / Python / PHP / Java etc.)
- Familiarity with database engine such as MySQL, SQL, SERVER
- Experience with Linux/Unix and server management
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiar with web hosting services such as AWS
- Knowledge of MVC architectures
- Experience in at least one CMS framework or web application framework
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and love solving problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills