Yogyakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
IDR 5,000,000 - 8,000,000/month
1 - 3 years of experience
Posted 3 個月前Updated 5 小時前
We're looking for a Fullstack Developer. If you are everyday work with both the front and back ends of a website or application, design user interactions on websites, developing servers and databases for website functionality, and ready to work in flexible work hours, this position may fit for you! As a Fullstack Developer, you will be participating in the design and creation of scalable software and work closely with product management, design team, and see out a project from conception to final product.
Your Success Day:
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end;
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones;
- To ensure the responsiveness of applications.
- Meeting both technical and consumer requirements;
- Write effective APIs & Integrate 3rd party services (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Google Tag Manager, Intercom, Google Optimize)
- Boxbilling feature development;
- Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues;
- Write good quality code, refactor existing code, and following the company coding guide and standard;
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary;
- And stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
What We Expect;
- Working proficiency with programming languages & library, notably PHP (Slim & Laravel);
- Familiarity with agile & SCRUM method;
- Familiarity with version control;
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) method;
- Model View Controller (MVC) pattern;
- Template Engine (Twig & Blade);
- Working experience with Restful API;
- Experience with databases;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail.
Here you can:
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars;
- Have flexible work hours as we’re living up the value of freedom and responsibility;
- Access to reference books, training courses, international conferences, and many more to support your professional development;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture which values high standards;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and care for each other as Niagahoster support people’s courage and candidness;
- Opportunities to explore and maximize unique and impactful ideas as we provide a boundless creative board;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as birthday prize, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
Must have skills
Nice to have skills
Report This Job
About the company
Niagahoster is a company providing technology information services based in Yogyakarta and affiliate with Hostinger International. By 2020, Niagahoster has supported 350.000 web users in Indonesia, which is not only centralized in Java but spread over Sulawesi, Sumatera, Bali, Kalimantan, and some other areas in Eastern Indonesia. Moreover, highlighting its commitment to enable people to achieve their success online, Niagahoster keeps supporting more small micro medium enterprises in Indonesia. Further information, kindly visits our website www.niagahoster.co.id and follow our Instagram @niagahoster.id @insideniagahoster.
Niagahoster in 2019 received an award from MIX Marcomm Magazine as the Best Corporate Sustainability Initiatives Awards 2019 category “The Best of Cause Promotion.”
Similar jobs for you