1 - 3 years of experience
發佈 18 天前更新 15 天前
· Do programming on front-end (React )
· Experience using : GitHub, REST API, unit testing
· Build and maintain our style guide
· Continuously learning inside and outside the office
· Candidate preferable Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· At least 1 Year of working experience in a digital company is preferred
· Mastery of modern HTML5 & CSS
· Solid understanding of the Document Object Model
· Have initiative, self motivated, concern to detail, fast learner, good in team work, willing to adapt with high changing
- Placement : Subsidiary Kalbe Company (PT. Karsa Lintas Buwana) in Tangerang - BSD
PT Karsa Lintas Buwana (KLB) is a subsidiary of Kalbe Nutritionals launched in 2013. Since then, Kalbe Nutritionals has expanded rapidly to strengthen the parent company’s digital solutions offerings, focusing on health e-services.
PT KLB has 3 subsidiaries: PT Medika Komunika Teknologi, PT Karya Hasta Dinamika, and PT Cakra Radha Mustika, which are engaged in various business areas including e-healthcare, e-commerce, customer relations management, digital brand management, and store activation.
PT Medika Komunika Teknologi (MKT), the parent company of KlikDokter and Klik-Apotek, focuses on connecting consumers and healthcare practitioners via digital healthcare technology (e-healthcare). This company is a joint venture with KMK (Emtek Group) aiming to leverage KMK platforms to strengthen the company’s digital presence.
PT Karya Hasta Dinamika (KHD), also known as Kalbestore.com and KALBE Home Delivery, focuses on e-commerce for healthcare and wellness products, and aims to become the number one e-commerce destination in these markets.
PT Cakra Radha Mustika (CRM) focuses on omni-channel healthcare customer relationship management, from lead generation to consumer loyalty-building. The company’s business consists of customer care, customer loyalty and promotion management through Kalbe Membership Services, social media management (content, response management, and ad management) and physical store activation through KALCare.