To ensure your health and wellbeing, you have various medical plans to choose from depending on your situation and unique needs. From partial up to full medical coverage, we got you covered.
Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
Every employee is an invaluable asset to any team; that's why we want to help you grow. Level up your skills and expertise through our professional co-development programs with notable organizations. We will cover the cost.
MealSuite Frontend Dev - Angular - Upto $2500 工作職責
- Are you looking for an opportunity to make an impact, grow your skills and catapult your career with a growing company?
- MealSuite is looking for Frontend Developers to join our development team on our mission to revolutionize the continuum of care through our all-in-one foodservice management technology.
- Our International Development team works around the clock building innovative solutions that help our customers in senior living and healthcare industries enhance the mealtime experience for their patients and residents. In an industry that is constantly evolving, MealSuite’s software comes with a promise for continual innovation and growth with our customers. We never stop pushing boundaries and are always steering the future of our industries as innovation leaders in our space.
- As part of our Development team, your mission is to stay on top of the latest releases, contribute to projects, and deliver the best quality solutions for our customers.
- Create, test, maintain web application and mobile application.
- Write, review, and maintain code in compliance with the established coding quality standards of the company.
- Write unit test and run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases are tested and passed before release for testing.
- Turn UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating excellent interactions from designs
- Optimize application for maximum performance.
- Build reusable components for future use.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Be an active contributor during the project specification and requirement gathering phase.
- Identify problem areas and bring relevant changes.
- Self-train on new technologies.
- 3+ years of overall proven software development experience, focusing on web/mobile application and front-end technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT is preferred).
- Intensive experiences of working with building front-end APIs.
- Experiences of front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, Stencil, React).
- Experiences of building web Native apps (e.g. Capacitor).
- Experiences of layout techniques and frameworks (e.g. Ionic, Bootstrap).
- Experience o f unit testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Jasmine, Cypress).
- The ability to demonstrate hands-on experience in using current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance optimization, accessibility, and usability.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.