Front End Developer
Jakarta, Indonesia (Remote Possible)
3 - 5 years of experience
Posted 4 個月前Updated 1 個月前
Front End Developer
- You love the intersection between the art of design and the art of programming.
- We’re looking for a Front-End Web Developer to translate UI/UX design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements in our application.
- If you’re keen to hone your front-end development skills, and work closely with designers, read on!
What You'll Learn
Strengthen your front-end programming skills
- You'll learn how to write clean code by adhering to our programming best practices and guidelines
- Improve your coding skills to create a better end-user experience
Develop your problem-solving skills and be a team player
- You’ll have the opportunity to solve challenging problems with the other developers in the team
- As you’ll be collaborating closely with designers and back-end developers to improve the user experience, you’d learn to be a better team player.
Learn the latest industry trends and technologies
- By working in our company, you’ll be exposed to the latest industry trends.
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
Implementing and creating web designs
- Develop user-facing interfaces by writing code to implement these visual elements
- Review, and implement UX/UI designs
- Create prototypes, mockups and staging sites for review and feedback
Optimizing web applications
- Optimize websites and applications for fast loading speed
- Design for mobile optimization
- Troubleshoot and solve various website issues and coding problems
Support internal improvements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Continuously improve your programming skills
- Develop and propose new products or features by monitoring user feedback
Collaborate closely with internal teams
- Collaborate with designers and back-end developers to improve user-friendliness of the website
- 3 years of experience as a Front-end Developer minimum
- Fundamental understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficiency in code versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to implement web designs
What we’re looking for in you:
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
- A strong team player
- Detail-oriented, analytical and love solving problems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time and project management skills
Must have skills
Report This Job
About the company
Find your place on one of our teams.
When you ask us what we do at Onero Solutions, you won’t just get a job description; you’ll hear a story. We are passionate about using our talents for purposes and that’s why we’ve dedicated our careers not just a job title.