Front-end Developer Intern (Jun - Dec 2021)
SGD 1,000 - 1,200/month
發佈 1 個月前更新 18 小時前
Front-End Developer Intern
AEvice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At AEvice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products
As a Front-End Developer Intern, you will be part of a team to develop, test and maintain mobile and web applications. You will focus on translating UI/UX wireframe designs and interactions into code.
- Translate UI/UX wireframes into front-end codes
- Develop responsive web and mobile applications
- Improve on app usability by focusing on micro-interactions, transitions and in-app animations
- Write clean, reliable, well-organized and reusable codes
- Perform software documentation
- Familiar with Android, iOS or React platform
- Good understanding of OOP design principles
- Good understanding of Google’s material design or Apple’s human interface design guidelines
- Develop, test and maintain mobile applications for Android and iOS devices
- Participate in the full development lifecycle
- Gain a holistic view of the software development job function by working in many different areas to identify what really excites you
- Personal development benefits
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. Our flagship asthma monitoring device enables early medical intervention and provides detailed analytics.
Join us today to make a truly meaningful impact that will directly help millions of patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases.