We are building a platform to allow regulated entities to receive digital assets and to allow their clients to perform high-value business-to-business transactions. We are currently working on several paid Proof-of-Concepts to test various commercial applications on various industry blockchains.
We are seeking a Rockstar intern to work alongside the existing technical co-founding team.
This role requires elaborate software engineering skills, a true passion for innovative technology, highly detailed orientated (an absolute must), awareness of industry trends and have a keen interest in blockchain/smart contract.
The candidate will work closely with the technical team (Technical Lead, Back-End Developer and UI/UX designer).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working experience in Node JS, Angular
- Understanding of blockchain technology (Solidity / Ethereum)
- Desire to learn and grow your skillset, particularly in blockchain/smart contract
- Critical thinking style, detailed oriented, result driven and able to work independently
**Good to Have**
- Previous internship experience in start-up and exposure to building financial products/services
- Understanding of JAVA, API integration
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a practical assignment before final interview.