Keppel Club Pte Ltd FRONT-DESK / ADMIN OFFICERS X 4 ( Contract / Perm ) 工作職責
We are looking for passionate individual to interact and support to members’/guest and public with above-and-beyond services. He / She will provide essential administration support too.
• Attached to Club lobby; Golf; Sports and activity centres.
• To welcome, direct and guide members/guest/public by responding effectively to their queries.
• To handle incoming calls and provide necessary action.
• To communicate with a high level of knowledge of the Club’s operations.
• Attend to bookings, facilitate reciprocal arrangements and be update with accurate information , rates and procedures.
• Serve as an important point of contact and provide department co-ordination.
• Ensure members and team comply to Club’s SOPs.
• Responsible for daily opening and closing duties.
• Prepare daily/weekly/monthly reports for HOD and management’s review.
• Act on feedback professionally (face-to-face, phone, email).
• Ensure effective shifts handovers and reporting.
• To recommend new ideas and make constructive changes to improve productivity.
• Participate in Club’s events and carry out additional duties as assigned.
• Upkeep the cleanliness, hygiene and safety of the workplace at all times.
• Carry out administrative and any additional duties as assigned.
• Certificate, Diploma with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Meticulous and organised individual who enjoys sports.
• Initiative, flexible and a team player
• Ability to commit to a 6 days work week, PH, weekends and non-office hours.
• Understand the demands operating in a hospitality environment.