Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Unexpected things may happen at unexpected times. We cover basic insurance costs for you and your loved ones in case of emergencies or unfortunate events. You can also upgrade your plan any time you want.
Kiddo.id Flutter Developer 工作職責
- Be involved in the agile software development life cycle, from requirement development, design, user experience and execution of building web/apps systems.
- Be involved in cross functional teams to ensure our software meets the requirements and specifications
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support UI/UX best practices.
- Monitoring and improving app security and performance
- Assist team in technical documentation and ensuring UAT accuracy
- Work within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers, frontend engineers, UI/UX designer, QA engineer, as well as product design to debug and develop root cause analysis.
- Have minimum 2 years professional work experience as developer using Flutter
- Able to communicate in English, speaking and writing
- Proven experience building mobile web/app using Flutter from scratch
- Have ability to use versioning and revision control with Git
- Have ability and experience with backend integration with PHP, RESTful API, JSON, etc.
- Have ability and experience building responsive website, on desktop and mobile
- Have experience publishing apps to PlayStore and AppStore
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a high-paced environment
- Experience with agile development methodology and SDLC
- Willing to learn and understand the development process and needs of various teams
- Having experience in setting up AWS or any cloud server is a plus.