Velox Tech Firmware Engineer 工作職責
- You share the perception that embedded design work is self-rewarding
- You enjoy collaborating in teams as well as doing independent work
- You have the ability to both create and perform
- Hands-on attitude with respect to design verification
- Good spoken and written English communication skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Robotics, IT, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or similar relevant to the position. Extensive experience can compensate for missing education.
- Strong ability to fill in the gaps between electronic circuitry and intended unit functionality
- Solid experience in writing C code
- Good knowledge of communication interfaces such as I2C, SPI, , RS-232/485, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of electronics and/or physics
- Experience with design verification testing
- Batch/Shell scripting experience.
- Experience with RTOS.
- Experience in making production friendly quality control software
- Work experience that abides to the Agile and LEAN methodology
- C++ programming experience
- 13th-month salary and other bonus policies of the company
- There is a chance to go to Norway for teamwork and training.
- All Social Insurance as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
- Excellent, challenging opportunities in a highly innovative organization, working with a variety of interesting technologies. You will be given the autonomy and flexibility to develop products in a very friendly, informal work environment with supportive Management, backed up by excellent staff retention.
- Personal development benefits