PolicyPal FinTech Learning & Development (Training) Intern 工作職責
About the role
We are looking for a FinTech Learning & Development (Training) Intern who thrives in a challenging, exciting and fast-paced start-up environment. He/she should be proactive, organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely manner. The ideal candidate would be someone who is independent but also able to collaborate in a team environment. Reporting directly to our Head of Growth, you will play a key role in developing new business units.
- Develop and implement training content and materials on InsurTech and Fintech
- Plan and implement activity-based learning materials in training programmes
- Identifying key market trends within the InsurTech and Fintech space, to develop new and optimise current training programmes
- Support in administration and coordination of internal and external training programmes, along with other tasks assigned by direct line manager
- Be exposed to shaping the strategy of learning and development programmes
- Proactive and a believer in delivering high-quality work that supports the team and drives growth to the company
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written
- Attention to details to ensure prompt follow up with industry experts within the InsurTech & Fintech space
- Great communication skills for reaching out to senior level experts
- Can do attitude in the face of obstacles and a generally positive mindset
PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. is one of the leading InsurTech companies in Singapore that believes in bringing tech and insurance together for families and communities to enhance their insurance experience. We also believe in helping the community attain relevant knowledge on financial planning through gamification, and offering in-app credits incentives that can be used to help them get covered. PolicyPal Tech Pte. Ltd. has also built a policy management platform that helps users easily keep track of all their insurance policies on a single app. Since 2016, it has helped over 100,000 users manage their policies.