Financial Management Associate
SGD 3,000 - 5,000/month
發佈 12 天前更新 11 天前
- Monthly allowance ranging from $2,000 - $10,000 + Attractive Commission
- Annual monthly allowance increment (based on performance)
- Seminars, Sponsored training including 4 recognized Financial Qualification
- Promotion to Manager in 3 Years time
- You will be Trained and Developed to be a professional in the finance industry. We will provide guidance and mentorship until you SUCCEED!
- You will learn the concepts of wealth and risk management.
- Attractive benefits and additional prestigious awards for top achievers
- MONTHLY cash allowance amounting $7,000 - $10,000 under LA Elite Leader Scheme.
- MONTHLY cash allowance amounting $3,000 - $7,000 under LA PRO Scheme.
- MONTHLY cash allowance amounting $2,000 - $3,000 if you are without experience.
- Set, plan, implement and execute sales and marketing activities to achieve the targets set by Management
- Advise and develop investment strategy that aims to meet clients’ objectives, needs as well as risk profiles
- Individuals who have a strong interest and passion for investments and finance
Who Are We Looking For?
- Full Timers ONLY.
- A levels / Diploma / Degree Holders & Above ONLY.
- Entry level. Those with no experience are welcome to apply
- Those who have Sales / Banking / Accounting / Unit Trust background are welcome to apply
- NSF who are about to complete their service are encouraged to join and have a headstart over your peers
- Singaporean Preferred
- Personal development benefits
League Advisors has lived up to its name by constantly being ahead of the financial services industry. As a focus-driven and tight-knit team, we strive to create an environment where our advisers can thrive while making a positive impact on our clients and our agency.
With years of experience and expertise, we strive to groom individuals with the potential to be dynamic leaders of tomorrow. Our cohesive team at League Advisors is constantly on a lookout for local tertiary institution undergraduates and graduates who aspire to become leaders and strive to excel.