Mazars Indonesia Finance Staff 工作職責
- To administer financial activities of Mazars Indonesia includes invoicing, taxation, account payable & journal.
- To administer issuance of Engagement Letter from Mazars Indonesia to clients.
- Day to day adiministrative of finance transaction and procedures.
- Liaise with Client : sending invoices to client, follow up outstanding billing to each client, update AR outstanding based on bank statement (on excel) & update statement of account for each client
- Taxation : produce tax invoice in e-faktur, calculate & prepare ID billing from SSE system for WHT21, WHT 23/26, WHT Art 4(2), VAT offshore, VAT; monthly reporting through DJP Online; generate bukti potong WHT23/26/4(2)
- AP and Journal : create vendor bill in system; prepare payment voucher & apply the payment; input monthly journal entries
- Administration: prepare engagement letter for each clients; Maintain filling for tax, finance document
- Candidate must possess Bachelor degree in Accountancy/Taxation/Finance/Banking or equivalent.
- 2-3 years of working experience in the related position is required
- Proficient with E-tax application
- Having Brevet AB, brevet C will be advantage
- Knowledge of financial and tax regulations
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Analytical and numerical skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data