Prakarsa Mitra Abadi Finance Associate 工作職責
- The pace and rhythm of an actively-growing business excites you. You’re someone who loves to see something grow and you love to make things work, whether it’s through forging strong work relationships or dealing with financial data.
- You’re not someone who does things just for the sake of doing it - you know that what you do has purpose, and you thrive off having that purpose. Here at PMA, expect to find fuel for your inner fire as a Finance Associates.
- Your main responsibilities will include recordings transactions, tax reporting and some analysis works; expect to make a great impact here in your role.
- Manage accounts entries
- Process vendor payments and employee reimbursements/ incentives
- Cross verify with PO, approvals, and agreements before accounting the transaction in accounting software
- Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Account vendor bills by verifying transaction information, VAT and WHT and other statutory requirements
- Make collection and payment entry by posting into the accounting system
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Prepare tax report for manager's review
- Prepare bank reconciliation statement
- Work in ad-hoc project set by manager
- Bachelor degree in Accounting / finance
- Having tax brevet A & B or professional qualification will be an advantage
- Having knowledge in local tax regulation (VAT/ CIT/ withholding tax)
- Highly motivated to overcome challenges
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Indonesia and ability to build cross discipline relationships
- Attention to details and accuracy
- High level of ethics and integrity