Finance and HR Intern
SGD 1,000 - 1,000/month
發佈 1 個月前更新 9 天前
Finance & HR Intern
AEvice Health is a fast-growing healthcare start-up that develops smart wearable devices, mobile platforms and analytics to improve the lives of patients with chronic respiratory diseases. We are a group of innovators and medical professionals who believe in creating convenient solutions for complex and real problems. At AEvice Health, we invest in people who embrace creativity and enjoy taking ownership of their work. We work in small teams to try new ideas, iterate and move fast to develop products
We are looking for an intelligent and highly motivated talent to manage our financial account and human resource matters. During your internship, you'll also be reporting directly to the CEO.
- Bookkeeping and maintaining accurate records
- Processing & submission of claims
- Assist in tax matters including GST and VAT
- Preparation of purchase orders and making purchases
- Assist in human resource matters (leave, payroll & hiring)
- Currently pursuing Accountancy/Finance or related degree
- Meticulous in handling sensitive information
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Past working or internship experience in this field is preferred
- Learn how to use Quickbooks for journal entries
- Learn how to file for tax submissions
- Learn how to prepare financial statements
- Learn about the financial aspects of running a start-up
- Personal development benefits
AEvice Health is a multi-award-winning medical technology start-up at the forefront of addressing respiratory care challenges with technology. Our flagship asthma monitoring device enables early medical intervention and provides detailed analytics.
Join us today to make a truly meaningful impact that will directly help millions of patients suffering from chronic respiratory diseases.