Pt Sarwa Manggalla Raya Finance & Accounting Internship 工作職責
- Documents financial transactions by recording it to appropriately into the financial statements.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing periodic reports of the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and others.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Complies with legal requirements by studying relevant existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence of financial records and statements to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure prompt payment.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, improve operating efficiency, enhance revenues, and improve profits.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc. for management and shareholders.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Doing Bachelor/Master's Degree/Fresh graduate in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under pressure.
- Friendly and personable personality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and relevant software.
- Full time Work From Office ( Monday-Friday , 08.00-17.00 )