Partipost Indonesia Finance Accounting Manager 工作職責
- Oversee and manage the general finance and accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes
- Create & update SOP and make sure all team follow the SOP
- Create & maintaining budget
- Ensure compliance with statutory law and financial regulations
- Prepare statutory financial reporting, investor report and ad-hoc report
- Assisting in audit and financial due diligence
- Conduct in depth financial analysis and provide expert financial perspective, opinions, advisory, and informations to management and c-level
- Manage relationship with all stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from reputable University
- 5+ years of progressive finance and accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role and has experience working in e-commerce, start-up and preferable form Public Accountant Company (Big 4).
- Thorough knowledge of IFRS, PSAK and Tax Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with Accounting Software (Accurate, Zahir, Oracle, SAP, Quickbooks, etc.
- Able to speak English (requires to have meeting with the Regional Team).