PT INDOCARE CITRAPASIFIC Export Marketing Officer 工作職責
What You Will Learn
- Update your knowledge in the pharmaceutical industry, particularly regarding the ingredients of food supplement and skin care products that Indocare exports. With this knowledge, you can easily explain your products to potential importers.
- Broaden your international network while interacting with importers from various countries. Maintain strong relationships that might be beneficial to you in the future.
- Gain insight into the marketing world, specifically international marketing, from your colleagues in the marketing department. Understand global market preferences through your experience here.
- Control product registration process in importer countries, as well as data presentation by the R&D team.
- Control accuracy of design planning schedules and product delivery to importer countries.
- Acquire potential customer leads in the targeted importer countries.
- Make a price calculation for exported products that are offered to customers.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy; a Pharmacist is preferred
- Minimum of 1-year of experience as a Registration Staff, Business Development Staff or Export Marketing Staff
- Strong interest in the marketing industry, especially international marketing
- Understanding of food supplement and skin care products.
- Knowledge of the processes of product registration and product development
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written