Flexible work hours
Productivity curve is not something steady and consistent as it depends on each person's unique traits and preferences. At our company, as long as your team is in sync and your goal is hit, you can flexibly decide when you want to work.
Remote work options
Thanks to technology, we no longer have to be physically present at the office to be productive. Joining our company allows you to work anywhere without place-constraint.
Free food & beverages
Avoid wasting time and energy to buy food at the restaurant or hawker center by yourself. We'll provide the best food for you and your team. Make better use of your valuable time to rest, bond, and do other things that matter to you.
Healthcare And Wellness
Healthcare and wellness are key factors to productivity at work. To make sure that you are doing well, we have prepared various healthcare and wellness programs that can help you take care of yourself.
National Institute Of Education Executives (Public International and Alumni Relations) [NIE] 工作職責
- To support the media and marketing communications effort of the Institute.
- Ideate, plan and execute of NIE's social content calendar, including organic and paid campaigns.
- Ensure brand consistency and content accuracy on all marketing platforms.
- Day-to-day management of the Institute's social media brand accounts and communities.
- Review, assess and monitor the efficiency of online marketing and communications strategies.
- Manage creative briefs and all stakeholders for still and video productions with tight deadlines.
- To support the media team to pitch interesting story ideas to increase NIE's profile locally and internationally.
- Prepare campaign reports, metrices and monitor key performing indicators for media and social media engagement.
- To support the alumni team to develop and implement alumni relations strategy for engagement.
- Plan, organize and manage events by the Institute or the University.
- A Diploma in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- A natural storyteller with excellent written and communication skills, with a flair for digital design and a passion for social media.
- Creative with a good eye for aesthetics.
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking or those with media pitching experience is a plus.
- A dynamic team player who is also a self-motivator.
- Adaptable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Good research skills and good grasp of English.