Our company simply cannot function well without teams of people working together. That said, we provide numerous team-building activities and events for you and your team to nurture meaningful relationships between every individual.
FunEmpire Events Intern 工作職責
- Great Working Environment With Family-like Culture
- Great Exposure and Learning
- Attractive Salary and Benefits (SGD 600 - SGD 1200 per month)
- Great Mentorship and Dynamic Team
- Frequent team bonding gatherings and outings
- Events Facilitation and Client Interaction
- Events Set Up, Tear Down
- Manage Event Logistics and Operations
- Maintenance of Equipment and Logistics
- Customer Feedback
- Games Development
- Minimum of 3 months commitment
- Strong verbal communication skills, love speaking to crowds
- Outgoing, people-oriented, positive attitude and great customer service
- Comfortable with physically demanding job scope; sporty
- Proficient with basic digital tools (e.g. Google suites, Zoom, Google meets etc)
- No prior experience required
- Class 3/3A license (NOT REQUIRED, but bonus points if candidate has)
- Students and Fresh Graduates (ITE, Polytechnic, A-Level, Undergraduate) are all welcome to apply
- Join our fun, dynamic and continuously expanding team to build the brand and business with us!
- Great learning opportunity (everything from client management, sales opportunities, proposal and pitching etc)
- Great career progression (if you perform well, you might be heading a team of event executives etc that would be joining our rapidly expanding team)
- Great working environment with capable people, merit-based systems and family-like culture
- Flat working culture. We take your feedback and contribution seriously and we want you to grow together with the company
- Your Resume
- Why do you want to work for FunEmpire?
- Why are you a good fit for this position at FunEmpire?
- Your previous salary (if any)
- Your expected salary
- Availability / Notice period