Engineering Project Internship
發佈 19 天前更新 16 小時前
Internship opportunity for students to be part of the project team in Aztech and gain exposure to the fundamentals of project management, electronics debugging and troubleshooting. The student will be:
- Performing smart lighting sensor upgrades
- Updating and downloading firmware for smart senors
- Managing and recording sensor inventory to ensure projects are able to run smoothly
- Electonics/ electrical engineering knowledge
- Hands-on experience in handling consumer electronic products, e.g. dismantling/ assembly
- Keen learner, meticulous
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
Driven by 4 R&D centres and with over 30 years of design experience , Aztech offers original equipment manufacturing (OEM), original design manufacturing (ODM), joint develop manufacturing (JDM) and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) to many major clients worldwide. With complete design and manufacturing services, Aztech cover a wide range of industries including communications and consumer electronics, LED lighting, automotive, healthcare as well as industrial clientele. Aztech provides seamless and value added service at every stage of the process, delivering value beyond expectations.
Join us, and discover how being a part of shaping the future of the electronics design and manufacturing industry can drive your career journey in rewarding directions!
To find out more, please visit us at https://www.aztech.com/business/myaztechcareer/