- Strong passion in embedded engineering. Have strong desired for continuous improvement in applying best practice and modern technologies in embedded design and processes.
- Be able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Open-minded, a willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving.
- A detailed oriented individual.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with other cross-functional team in multi-cultural environment.
- Have knowledge in Secure Coding CERT C/C++ Standard.
- Have knowledge or experienced in Functional Safety Development processes (e.g IEC 61508) will be an advantage.
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical/Computer/Computer Science Engineering.