Electronics Designer Engineer
Nha Trang, Vietnam
1 - 3 years of experience
Posted 1 個月前Updated 8 天前
Velox Tech is seeking an Electronics DesignerEngineer to work as part of a growing multi-disciplinary R&D team developing innovative products.
As an Electronic Designer Engineer, you will have the opportunity to get involved in all the phases of hardware design and development, from hardware concept and requirement definition, through to detailed design and hardware bring-up. You will work closely with a team of software and mechanical engineers to design, develop and test a new computer vision system that performs robustly in harsh and challenging environments.
- Knowledge of producing project plans in order to outline timelines and activities to keep production to time and budget.
- Knowledge of regulations, construction standards and quality
- Basic mechanical engineering knowledge
- Be able to perform unsupervised research to resolve required realistic problems
- Idea generation and execution, mostly unsupervised
- Hands-on aptitude, strong debugging and system analysis skills
- Desire to work in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or similar relevant to the position. Extensive experience can compensate for missing education.
- Good spoken and written English
Electronic Designer Engineerrequirements:
- Understanding of micro-controller based hardware products, involving the design of switch-mode power supplies, analogue sensor processing circuits, impedance control motor control, display drivers and LED drivers ST chips, ARM, step motors, analogue circuits.
- Experience with design of PCB, Allegro, PAD, CR8000, Eagle, Altium and control electronics
- Experience in a manufacturing environment designing practical products that are to be made
- Product development of analogue and power electronic-based systems
- Designing and drawing circuits and diagrams based on customer specifications
- Debugging and test
- Manufacturing scale-up
- Have fundamental knowledge about System control in MCU
Nice to have:
- Have experience in working with UVM, USB, Pcle, STA
- Capacity with CAD software for PCB Design
- FPGA development and evaluation
- Product development of analogue and power electronics-based systems
- PCB layouts & circuitry
- Electronics for underwater use
- Communication and network electronics (coax, RJ45, SFP, antennas)
- Experience about LEAN
- 13th month salary and other bonus policies of the company
- There is a chance to go to Norway for teamwork and training.
- All Social Insurance as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
- Excellent, challenging opportunities in a highly innovative organization, working with a variety of interesting technologies. You will be given the autonomy and flexibility to develop products in a very friendly, informal work environment with supportive Management, backed up by excellent staff retention.
For any questions about the application process, please contact General Manager, Mr. Jorn-Inge by:
Phone: +84 96 990 1432
WhatsApp: +84 96 990 1432
Skype: +84 96 990 1432
For applications, please send a full CV/resume in English.
Velox Tech is a consultancy company for technological solutions, established in Norway in 2018 and today holds 12 employees. We opened Velox Tech in Vietnam in 2020 and we have 10 employees working in Nha Trang.
We are expanding our business to Vietnam and we are looking to hire employees to work at our office in the center of Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa.
The management are European, and all documentation and internal communication will be in English, therefore we require a high level of English understanding.
Our business consists of R&D services for large international corporations as well as smaller, local companies. We are also developing our own products that we will manufacture to be sold worldwide.
Our team in Nha Trang may support and work on projects together with our staff in Norway, and to work on projects in Vietnam or other regions.
Must have skills
- Health and wellness benefits
- Personal development benefits
- Team building events
Report This Job
About the company
Velox Tech is a consultancy company for technological solutions with minimal overhead and time consuming documentation. Everything from basic on-demand service to complete care service with run-time warranty is offered. The range and contents of the different services varies within the different product categories and markets.