Motorist Pte Ltd Editorial Intern 工作職責
- Produce automotive-related content (e.g. articles, listicles, reviews, opinion pieces, write-ups, etc.)
- Research and brainstorm ideas for articles, social media, and campaigns.
- Proofread, copywrite and edit articles, texts, messages, emails, and other collaterals.
- Ensure all produced content are engaging and web-friendly for SEO.
- Maintain existing articles on the website, including updating, image curation and formatting.
- Identify the latest trends and developments in the automotive industry in Singapore.
- Monitor articles and prepare accurate reports of their performance.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic and conversions.
- Work with the marketing team to brainstorm new ideas and strategies for growth, engagement, promotion, and conversion.
- Assist with other company efforts, such as copywriting, public relations, and customer success.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Diploma in Marketing or Degree in Marketing
- Be someone with creativity to produce and communicate fresh ideas and concepts.
- Have a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Be a team-player with a can-do attitude and is both meticulous in work and efficient with time.
- Be adaptable, flexible, and possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- A strong-minded person who can take criticism well and is motivated to improve and do better.
- Have basic HTML and design skills.
- Be able to work well under stress and deliver according to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate initiative, be outspoken, and have a keen learning attitude.